Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Which Has Weakest Interaction Co2 No2 So2

Laughing and joking ....


Oh yes ... laughing and joking It finally happened: I bought the car nuovaaa!!

A decision I had in mind for some time now, given the advanced age of my mythical point that has been missed by some 100,000 miles and reached almost 10 years, I decided it was right to send board ... with due sorrow, of course, that surely will rise when the fateful moment of "change" that will be a day I think ...

Poor my stylus .... we've done a lot together ... took me to many places and times, I admit, I also treated badly ... It 'been my traveling companion to the airport in Bologna, where I had to take the first flight of my life, it was the traveling companion during the long summer of 2004 with the beautiful Giulia and sarina, took us to Porto San Giorgio, has run around in the evening to the Adriatic and was Guided also by giulia on evenings when I ... "the aveo arta !!".... accompanied my father to so many departures and smugglers marathons, every morning I took office, many weekends out with friends, and despite everything he never had problems, was always a very reliable partner! But above all, was the first thing in my life ... I paid more than € 2,000 alone!

I have to remember to take some pictures first to give it away ... a round of applause to my puntinaaa!! Always in my little heart ... sigh ...


How? I took that machine? Ah yes, I got the new version ... OPEL CORSA SPORT!! Tamarra you say .... absolutely not, be a little stronger than the other versions, it is a bit lower because it has the sports suspension, and has all the options (apart from the bathroom I think!). Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

The color? EMH .... I do not say anything about this, it might be black, could be another ... I do not know in the coming days will see my decision ...

However, the contract is signed, they call me this week, the money is there .... or at least I think (LOL !)... and then we just have to go with the music Tamarra of the chain, now with the new car cate that it is not Tamarra, say it is .... IN FROM AUS! This summer, Saturday and Sunday at fixed mareeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment