Friday, December 10, 2010

Replacement Integral Film?

Route 19 Trail Trek


Thursday, December 9.

Even as I imagined the path 19 was heavily damaged by a snowstorm in March.

I've checked the section between 17 and 18.

After spending more than four hours to clean its roughly the first 400 meters, I had to give up using one hour to travel the remaining 800 meters until you reach 18.

an initial state relatively acceptable misled me making me hopeful, but in the 'forward I realized that the situation is really disastrous.

Only through the will to reach 18, I managed to cross a fairly constant intertwining of twigs and branches, which have done everything possible to obstruct my march.

Touring it so unthinkable, at least until it is vigorously cleaned up!

Max

ps the photo shows the area where I abandoned the work of cleaning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment