Thursday, March 27, 2008

What Happens After Chemo And Radiation

:)))) Reflection

Green and brown
in my city I put on the
vibro
read a good book
try a little 'relaxation
suddenly
without notice
pim pam pum feels a
a freak
perhaps drugged
plays and never stops
this fact bothers me because it sounds like shit

has no sense of rhythm
and most do not read the book
I almost get up
'm going to ask him why
decided that, damn,
today nothing will stop him.
Stop co sti bongos
we're not in Africa
wear your hair long
but you need to practice
're always out of time so you kill me
in Africa
too many problems that will
but not sure what the rhythm!
Dear Sir
knows that
say this is freedom
'm addicted

sound wrong even if she is not going to
time
know long
is not new
me I fuck bad
cucco
pim pum pam thanks to my.
This thing bothers me
and I feel like shit
almost I sit almost
and listening a bit 'better

perhaps maybe I am wrong I may have been mistaken
perhaps maybe a nice fuck
do this shit is the truth Now you
background the bongos
Africa to avenge the one who cooked

Explorer in pot
you dress like a rasta,
but no, not enough
will also be without problems
but surely thou hast the rhythm.

This explains what happens
in all cities
I play the bongos
backgrounds you will me
this step
where will it end?

why anyone thinks it is more practical
raze a forest

considered useless stuff like this
never seen in Africa that will also

many problems but certainly not that of the woods.
I play the bongos
like I was in Africa
under the oak dwarf
in the Porta Genova
sixteen thousand signatures
no food for Rocco Tank
but those woods have shaved
while people were away for the bridge.
They've beaten the fuck
hours pulling up a building
have destroyed the forest of Joy
this great son of a bitch!

This is a great song with a great record ... and they are great musicians! Should carefully read all those people who believe or hope to make good music but .... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment