Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Does Bulk Barn Sell Powdered Milk

Fresh News Fresh from Denmark!


Good evening to all !!!!!! No, I do not kidnapped the aliens are just playing! ... Yes, head for a while, but goal game in the sense that I flew and I flew to Denmark in 10 days' leave me, just because even This year the bridge on 25 April was very well connected with that of May 1 and voila ... 10 days in this beautiful country!

I will tell you everything in the usual travel story, now I'm in the hall in Copenhagen with the laptop of my gold star that trembles because it wants it back ... (rightly so).
I greet you with a few photos of our tour!


Queesta is our room in a B & B on the island of Mon, the most beautiful place we stayed in, definitely!



This is the porch, also of B & B on the island of Mon .... a paradise!


Where do you go ?????!!!!!!


chalk cliffs overlooking the sea, Mons Klint on the island of Mon



I with the writer Andersen in Odense!



Me and Mark on the beach in the northernmost part of Denmark! Gammel Skagen!



Me and Mark in Aalborg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment