Thursday, July 10, 2008

How To Hook Up Hot Water From Wood Furnace

comes the summer ... in fact, has already arrived ... just missing the holiday!




It 's been over a month since I last wrote something on the blog ... will be the appropriate remedy?

We left with the birth of Samu, one of the best things that happened, and just the other night we went to find him ... we, the band of uncles ... cate, it should be, mark, sarina and claudio, along with ice cream ... slurp It 'grew up, and it is always better! And even that's gone ... it seems like yesterday the day when I learned that she was pregnant .... costy

It 's been too the beach tournament which saw the "Top 3" ... me, Mark and benefits ... and that has also seen the' it should give us an ankle! Thank God hath been won ....(...)...
It 's been a long weekend, which saw me and Mark in Adriatic coast in Porto San Giorgio that ... like usual 3 days divine, sun, sea, good food, rest and total mess in the evening ...
have begun to leave my parents ... in Austria and Germany for two weeks, and thus began the period well, "all children to dine with me!" for me and lucy ... last night it happened to her in a while it's up to me. Next week also triggered the phase "Mark, stay a night with me?", Since even the lucy x leave me a few days before the Porto San Giorgio ... Sardinia (later said that those who study does not do a shit! ! E 'VERISSSSSSIMO !!!).
About Lucy, is also passed on his birthday ... this year we set ourselves at the beach volleyball with Renai at 15:30 pm (only for those with the physical ... and the sick mind!), and cocktail-dinner at Pavoniere (ommioddio. .. never been worse, do not go!).
Europeans have passed ... on which to draw a merciful veil, I should devote an entire post but I do not think it's worth it, summing up, however, I'm glad we went out, already had to be before the match with Spain and in any case ... the Florentine! There is only the Fiorentinaaa !!!!!
Gone are the days when Marco and I have seen many of the houses ... houses ... we hope to leave soon to live together, and most importantly it is past the day when we found a series of "we! !"... is beautiful, a Sandicchi, and just imagine we already entered in to dine with friends ...:))
's past the day when "ok, then for the holidays this year does so, two weeks in the Marche' it should be, his swollen ankle and lucia, and then two weeks in October in America (the volooo Elenaaaa. ..!! Thanks ...).
're scrolling through the "pre-holiday days" to work ... you ample room to understand the slaughterhouse all'immaginazine I can get!
Unfortunately, it is past the day of a funeral, and definitely not a day .... hello Aunt Dina, her grandmother a kiss from me ...
Meanwhile there were more ... a wedding Saturday, probably Sunday sea, the birthday of the Clio, my ....( ALIVE!), the friendly Fiorentina-Barcelona (Dani, you're ready ???), the famous "closed in August," and so on ...
Meanwhile I enjoy the time that passes, get ready for dinner "special" tonight (if I have so I'll tell you!), Aware that some people are worse off than me ... and Rosica (HELLO !).

0 comments:

Post a Comment