Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monoatomic Gold Wholesale

fourth quarter of an hour of wine ... ... ... quarter of beef or a quarter of a century?



... 31.07.1983 - 31.07.2008 .... 25 ! ! ! !




MEEE Happy Birthday Happy Birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE CATEEEEEEEEEEEE meeeeee ..... Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!




.... this is the most frequently asked question "How do you feel ??"... well, I do not know ... I just know that I enjoy so much that I want a great good to all and thank you all all the millions of messages on msn, skype, phone, phone number, etc. ...


has run began last night with the friendly match Fiorentina-Barcelona with Mark and Dani ... hot, but the Florentine is always the Florentine ! And then wait for midnight to chioschino to toast with Sarina, Clio, Mark Lore, and Claudio! It continues tonight with family and My Chiarina that go to the beach tomorrow ... tomorrow night to finish in style with dinner and dancing to disco Manduca!


heartfelt thanks to all, a great big kiss!




Then I will tell you how everything went and I will publish some photos, if I can not do it if I get drunk before ... :))!!


Cate (and anyway I'm not old, they are vintage!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment