Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Buy Old Version Of Dreamweaver

Chef's Corner ... MONTREUX

Finding only at home and not having anything ready to eat for the day today, last night I decided to dabble in the kitchen, nothing special but I hope something good.
22:30 hours Monday evening, a few things in the fridge (the packaged fresh pasta, nuts, some meats, cream, peppers, grapefruit and a great licorice liqueur), but as Simon says Rugiati, with a little ingenuity even a few items you can get something special! Excluding

liqueur, grapefruit and other products that I did not know how to use, I decided to prepare a good sauce for lunch the next day (today).

Seeking a nice non-stick pan, a little olive oil and chopped onions that I found in the drawer of the refrigerator, make a nice sauce and sprinkle with a gocciodivino do, the classic Tavernello cardboard. When the onion is well browned, add the chopped bacon in my fridge now that ran too long from now, dry salty but still edible, after which the air of my kitchen, are now nonostrante to 23:00 Monday to a tremendous, it smells pleasant finish my plate with walnut purchased a week now, I leave a few more minutes to blend the kitchen, very pleased with the result.

Today I will try to enjoy my masterpiece, hoping not to suffer the consequences of my actions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment