Monday, August 9, 2010

Silver City Prices- London Ontario

August 15, 2010 August 8, 2010


path of just over 12 kilometers starting and ending at the sports ground of St. Piero moving from Calanche

Childbirth at 7:00 am with a beautiful sunny day, the temperature at the start is 19 °, arrival of 25 °.

I set out along a path 7 to test the state, after a snowfall of March I have not done.
And 'one of my favorite fund, altitude and landscape, and despite I run into some pine trees fell along the way, pass through.
Well, I honestly think they are in poor condition.

arrived on 5 continues to rise to the 00 making use of its railways in perfect condition that I bring the Calanques, I will not describe color and nature, so I could not.

From the top down along a 90 which would need to freshen up an energetic trail, the few I still found sufficient, given that the path I many times.

then I hang up the already made to the Plan to Channel 7 where diverted to a path without a number of about 1 km, opened by local bikers that connects to the 35 with which the car back to St. Piero.

A bit 'of paint and some tap chainsaw could improve the status of the paths crossed, and maybe someone to take me in word ...

Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment